1. MORE TIME TO THINK BIG ABOUT PRODUCTION
Working with a temporary staffing agency will free up a significant amount of your day. Instead of spending time on recruiting and hiring, you can spend more time thinking bigger about how to grow the capabilities of your company or division.
You don’t have time to scan resumes or call references. You need more time to dive into production reports, find opportunities to achieve efficiencies, and strategize plans that will ensure growth.
2. LESS SAFETY RISK THROUGH VETTED WORKERS
As a supervisor or manager, you know the importance of safety in the workplace. If you are concerned about safety in your company or division, consider working with a temporary staffing agency to place vetted, trained workers in your workspace.
The onboarding process includes a safety training system to ensure that we place qualified talent into their assigned workplace with safety as their top priority.
3. MORE THAN COSTS SAVED; REVENUE MAXIMIZED
Working with a staffing agency automatically creates cost savings for your company…
– Scenario 1 (internal hiring): Hiring part-time or full-time employees, putting them on payroll, and potentially having to release them to the market if there are changes in your production cycle creates unnecessary costs.
– Scenario 2 (staffing agency): Working with a staffing agency creates flexibility. As your production cycle increases or decreases, you can turn up or down the volume of workers filling critical roles without incurring excessive hiring or turnover costs.