First impressions mean everything. Your website is the first impression of your business, so why not make it great? Having a credible website is a must and will help instill trust in those who visit it. Because, let’s face it, people don’t trust a poorly built website.
A website is one of the most important, strategic investments you can make for your business. If a customer or client doesn’t know your business before visiting the website, they won’t be able to make the distinction of a good company with a bad website.
If you have a poor website representing your businesses, a lot of other poor decisions may follow. New customers and clients might think your site is spam; potential employees will not find your site credible and possibly a scam; bad search engine optimization; and simply put, if its ugly no one will want to look at it!
So what makes a website…bad?
- Inappropriate or confusing name for the website
- Poor search capabilities
- Boring design or corporate feel
- Too much text or text is too small
- Complex, busy layout with lack of navigation
There are countless reasons of why having a professional website is crucial for your business.
- Your website is a direct reflection of you and your business
- A good website means better search engine optimization
- Your website can generate media interest
- This is your number one branding opportunity
- A good website will one up your competition
Billions of people are online every second. For those that do not know your business, a good website will be the hidden gem that they stumble upon online. For those that do know your business, a good website should just reiterate the stellar experience you want to provide them.